Zaloan has been the specialist in credit redemption since 1998. In 2006, this credit institution joined Viloan, allowing it to offer other financial products such as the redemption of credits. In this article, it is this funding solution that interests us. Find out how Zaloan’ redemption of credits works.
Restructuring credits from Zaloan’ point of view
Being indebted is not inevitable. It is quite possible to get out of this situation by increasing your income and reducing your expenses. How to achieve it? By reducing the maximum monthly payments related to your credits. This is the very principle of redemption of credits. However, before going further in the explanations, one must know that one must first learn how to balance one’s budget.
For this, we invite you to:
- Reduce your daily expenses ( clothing purchases, food shopping… ).
- Reduce your insurance contributions ( home insurance, car insurance, motorcycle insurance… ). You can play with the Hamon law to change insurer.
- Stop unnecessary expenses.
- Limit your expenses related to smoking if you are a smoker.
- Restrict for a few months spending on recreation.
If despite these few recommendations, you can not regain your purchasing power, you can turn to Zaloan for personalized support.
Zaloan offers several solutions:
- Take back your consumer credits.
- Take back your mortgages, excluding mortgages, at a rate of less than 2%.
- Resume consumer loans and mortgages.
For the takeover of consumer loans, French regulations require the presence of at least two loans. However, there are no limits. In addition, Zaloan also proposes to include in the total amount of the loan the integration of tax debts such as unpaid rent, energy bills and insurance. You can also anticipate the future by opting for a small cash.
The interest of buying back credits is to return purchasing power. To achieve this, it is necessary to decrease the monthly payments while increasing the duration of the loan. This increase is not inconsequential since the total cost also increases. In fact, if credit consolidation is a possible way out of debt, it is not miraculous. A loan commits the borrower. It must be able to be reimbursed. Thus, Zaloan will not open this right if your debt ratio is too high. For information, the debt ratio is a ratio between the resources of a consumer (or home) and debts. A rate above 45% is often rejected.
Three Essential Information to Know About the Zaloan Broker
- Zaloan refuses the files of over- indebted households that are stuck in the Francia bank.
- Zaloan charges a fee. These fees may be included in the amount of the loan.
- Zaloan only offers fixed rates. This advantage allows you to have a constant monthly payment throughout the duration of the loan and thus manage your budget to perfection.